Imagine that! Approaching challenging situations or people from a space that isn’t just angry or frustrated (roar!)
You’ll understand & learn:
• The impact stress has on the body & how meditation is so effective in simplifying even the toughest situations.
• Where to begin. Explore the benefits of a formal meditation practice & how we an apply the same tools to our everyday lives with amazing results.
• Scientific benefits which affect both the mind & body.
• Identify your stress triggers & understand the physical response in the body. Where do you leak your energy?
• Create your own mindful meditation practice.
This workshop will end with a guided meditation to receive the immediate benefits of a mindfulness meditation practice.
‘Mindfulness is simply being aware of what is happening right now without wishing it were different. Enjoying the pleasant without holding on when it changes (which it will). Being with the unpleasant without fearing it will always be this way (which it won’t)’. -James Baraz