We’re obsessed with using exercise as the sole tool to better health. Too much exercise or the same repeated movement causes stress in the body & can also cause dysfunction.
What happens when we change our perspective from exercise to one of movement. Exercise is just one area of movement, like green vegetables, are part of a balanced diet.
Movement is the sum of everything we do within a day, walking, sitting, sleeping, exercising. Not just the 30 minutes you spend at the gym after work.
All of this movement adds to a healthy, functioning body & mind.
- Just ten minutes a day of functional movement can keep the body strong & mobile.
- Simple ways to rebuild the connection between brain & body for optimal function
- Build foundations for a strong functional core (no situps required)
- Break apart common yoga poses & understand the purpose
- Rebuild strength & say bye bye to pain which doesn’t mean hours in the gym
Join Zach & move well.