October 29, 1-3.30pm |
As a society we are obsessed with using exercise as the sole tool to better health. But, too much exercise or the same repeated movement causes our body stress and in the end it breaks down.
What happens when we change our perspective from exercise to one of movement. Exercise is just one area of movement, like green vegetables, are part of a balanced diet.
Movement is the sum of everything we do within a day, walking, sitting, sleeping, exercising. Not just the 30 minutes you spend at the gym after work.
All of this movement adds to a healthy, functioning body & mind.
- Just ten minutes a day of functional movement can keep the body strong & mobile.
- Simple ways to rebuild the connection between brain & body for optimal function
- Build foundations for a strong functional core (no situps required)
- Break apart common yoga poses & understand the purpose
- Rebuild strength & say bye bye to pain which doesn’t mean hours in the gym
Join Zach & move well.