The practice will include principals from Ayurveda, which invites us to take a seasonal approach: We will explore a yin practice focusing on fluidity in movement that allows us to let go of struggle and simply, sweetly, go with the flow. And we’ll explore adding some Ayurvedic rituals to our routine to create balance, discipline and peace.
The practice will include breathing techniques and posture sequences to shake off the cold, refresh our minds, detoxify our tissues and nourish yin qualities of self-compassion and acceptance.
In this Yin Immersion you will:
- Experience a slow, deep meditative Yin practice
- Explore cleansing and revitalising pranayama breathing
- Learn how to harness acupressure points in the body to release stress
- De-clutter your mind with meditation and deep relaxation to create space for new beginnings
- Leave feeling rejuvenated, warmed from within